Why are PUF Panel Growing Rapidly?
Over the years, the construction industry has evolved significantly, and it continues to do so as builders and homeowners constantly demand newer technology and materials. One such construction material that has gained immense popularity recently are PUF panels. It is a modern technique used to build prefab home walls and roofs.
What is a PUF Panel?
Polyurethane Foam (PUF) panel is a layer of material that is sandwiched between GI metal sheets. These panels have many applications and are generally used for making living shelters, especially prefabricated homes, and portable cabins. These panels have high-durability and are lightweight, making them easy to transport.
Use of PUF panel in prefab construction
Many prefab construction companies like Tata Steel Nest-In use these panels in their prefab home solution like Nestudio. It is a premium building and housing solution that allows you to create a premium living space that offers maximum comfort, space, and utility. Also, since it is constructed under a factory-controlled environment, the construction is completed 2-3 times faster than traditional construction methods; you can move into your dream space within a few weeks.
Advantages of PUF Panels
- Construction working time is a crucial. PUF panels are lightweight, making them easy to transport, which allows installation in a shorter amount of time than traditional framing, resulting in a quicker turnaround time.
- PUF panels contain a polyurethane foam layer that acts as an insulator between the metal. Using these panels, you can achieve a better indoor climate as it will keep your space cool during summer and warm during winters.
- PUF panels last a lifetime due to their superior strength. As a result, it can withstand extreme weather conditions and is also anticorrosive.
- PUF panels are 100% environment-friendly and need very low maintenance.
- Due to the sandwiched structure of the PUF panels, they act as an excellent acoustic shield and prevent the external noise from passing through. This makes it useful in structures that are located close to highways or construction sites where the noise outside can be disturbing.
Nest-In from the house of Tata Steel offers Nestudio, a prefab building solutions that are constructed using PUF Panels, providing the highest insulation and performance.
Posted in Nestudio on Jul 28, 2022.