Modular Toilet Is the Answer To Your Office Restrooms
The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly impacted how offices and corporate organisations operate. With social distancing becoming a norm, the office owners are implementing all the safety protocols and rules in the office spaces as suggested by the regulatory authorities.
While some offices have adopted the new working standards seamlessly, others have struggled to maintain the appropriate COVID-19 rules in the restrooms. This is primarily because most offices have a limited restroom space, and adhering to the 6ft distance often leads to various problems like long queues near the restrooms. Besides, waiting in the queues to use a restroom takes away valuable time from work causing less efficiency.
In such a situation, offices are resorting to a unique solution – the Modular toilets. In India, the use of modular toilets has increased significantly since the launch of the Swachh Bharat Mission in 2014.
Nest-In by Tata Steel, one of India's most reputed modular construction services, has been at the forefront in manufacturing and installing modular toilet units in various locations across India. Originally aimed at ending the problems of open defecation and providing access to clean and hygienic sanitation facilities to the Indian population, Nest-In installed portable toilet units named EzyNest. EzyNest is a steel-based modular toilet that provides an effective, end-to-end sanitation solution for communities by Tata Steel Nest-In.
Over the years, especially since the COVID-19 pandemic, these portable toilets have found different applications in hospitals, schools, and construction sites. People can easily access toilets without worrying about hygiene and safety issues. These toilets have been beneficial in hospital settings where patients, doctors and other healthcare workers get to relieve themselves in a secure setting without the risk of COVID-19 virus attack.
In the current scenario, portable toilet units like EzyNest can also reduce restroom-related problems for the offices. These units can provide temporary and permanent solutions based on the organisation's specific needs. Before we look at how these modular toilet units can be helpful for offices, let us look at the features of EzyNest portable toilets.
- Pan-India presence: Wide network of solution partners enabling installation across the country, including the toughest terrains and most remote locations
- Appealing looks: Attractive design, colour and configuration options that can be customized as per your requirements
- Strong structure: EzyNest has a robust and insulated steel superstructure, that can withstand severe climatic conditions while providing an ambient environment inside the unit
- Expert installation: Installation is done by a trained professional team, ensuring 100% compliance to strict procedures and quality checks
- Turnkey solution: EzyNest is a one-stop solution, complete with waste management, plumbing and electrical fittings
- Specially-abled friendly: EzyNest modular toilet is available in a 6 ft x 4 ft configuration for the specially-abled, and is equipped with a hand railing, slope entry and high hand-wash basin for ease of use
Thus, the modular toilets can provide an end-to-end solution to sanitation problems in offices, especially during the COVID-19 situation. Also, these toilets are fully customisable; you can have multiple single toilet units or have multiple bathrooms joined together as feasible.
Posted in EzyNest on Feb 03, 2022.